Friday, December 2, 2011

Lillie-Belle - Fabulous on Friday

 
Lillie-Belle is one of those cats that doesn't take no for an answer.  And though she is the youngest of all my cats, she might be the most alpha cat I have ever known. 

Lillie-Belle is one of those cats that will follow and rub against you all day long.  And all night long.  She wants attention all the time.  Her timing is not always perfect.  She doesn't know that when one is trying to cook, or type (or sleep), it's not the best time to have a cat in your face.  But LB doesn't care.  She is right there - purring up a storm, making cookies, and rubbing against your face.

There are times when LB is exasperating. There are even times when you want to push her away to stop her incessant neediness.  And then there are times like tonight, after an especially tough day at work followed by two hours in rush hour traffic because people in LA can't drive when the wind blows, when LB gets it just right.  Having Lillie-Belle jump into my lap as I collapsed onto the couch made me forget how bad my day was.  I have a little one-eyed wonder who loves me.  And I don't care how much the wind blows.

And that is why my Lillie-Belle is Fabulous on Friday.



No comments:

Post a Comment