Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cats Versus Car Rides

Not sure why every cat I've ever owned has hated car rides.   And when I say hate, I mean it in every sense of the word.

I have heard of a few cats that actually enjoyed car rides and would accompany their owners on drives.

My experience has been quite unpleasant.  The worst of mine is Puddin.  She begins wailing like a banshee the second she is put into a carrier.  In fact just getting Puddin into a carrier is an ordeal - she fights the process tooth and claw.

Puddin shrieks so loud whilst I'm going down the road that I have to turn up the radio.  And where there is shrieking, there is pee and poop.  And vomit.  That pretty much goes for whichever cat is in the car - shriek, pee, poop and vomit.  Usually in that order.

When it comes to cats versus cars, the cars definitely lose.


No comments:

Post a Comment