Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Dogs Versus Cat Beds


Over the years I have acquired some of the cutest little cat beds ever.  Ultra-soft, plush, gorgeous designer cat beds. 

I have also acquired some very nice dog beds.  It’s too bad that the dogs never use them.  Why?  Because the dogs are always in the cat beds.  And where are the cats?  Anywhere but there.

Cat beds, once “christened” by the cats, are absolutely irresistible to my dogs, like "cat nip."  Yes, the dogs look silly in the cat beds.  But they also look completely content.

Snug in their little cat beds, the dogs are oblivious to the wicked glare of the ousted cats. Because as anyone knows, once soiled with dog scent the cats will never spend time in those beds again.

Dogs vs cat beds. Or is it dogs versus cats, once again?
 



1 comment:

  1. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.
    Cat Beds

    ReplyDelete