Sunday, July 1, 2012

Kumquat and the Birth of the Kool


Do doggies have an "in-crowd," a popular group of cool dogs that shuns the geeks?  If you ever went on a walk with Kumquat the Squat, you would think that they do.

Kumquat has some of the shortest little legs I've ever seen.  Short little legs and a large head that bobs up and down as he walks.

Kumquat walks like he owns the world, with little Squeaky Squirrel filling in as wing man. Kumquat throws a doggie nod to the other "cool" dogs on the block, followed by the requisite sniff.  Every now and then we come across a dog who's not cool (in fact some of them are downright nerdy) and Kumquat must let him or her know.  We're cool, you're not.  See how my big head bobs up and down as I motor along on my short little legs.

And for once in my life, I'm in with the In Crowd.  I think.


2 comments:

  1. What a cute post! Sometimes it does seem like dogs have an "in-crowd"! I just love all of your posts!! The messages you send out to people about adopting is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Caitlynn. I really appreciate your kinds words. Have a wonderful (and safe)Fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete