Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dogs Versus Car Windows


So what is it about car windows that makes a dog want to smash his big wet nose up against them? 

Have you ever had a dog in your car that didn't leave nose prints all over the windows?  Neither have I.  Even the littles somehow get their wet little noses smeared on the windows.  And I usually don't even see them in the act.

I recently drove a large dog across town after I had just gotten my car washed - and the dog sat in the middle of the back seat the entire time.  He never got anywhere near the windows.  Or so I thought.  Driving to work the next morning the sunlight hit the rear windows just so - and I swear it looked like a gorilla blew his nose on the window.  It was gross.  And I didn't see it happen.

Perhaps the solution is to let the dogs hang their snotty noses out the windows - that's what they really want to do.  Perhaps that's been their plan all along ....

No comments:

Post a Comment