Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pillow Peccadillo


My pillow is like catnip to cats.  And especially when my head lays upon it.  And most especially of all when my eyes are closed and I am sound asleep.  It is then scientifically proven to be irresistible, stronger than the strongest catnip.  Stronger even than special Christmas-mix catnip.

My cats have invented a game called "How many cats can squeeze onto Mom's pillow next to her head while she's trying to sleep."

Not just next to my head, but smashed up against my head and my face.  And on top of my head and my face.  "Making cookies" in my hair.  And the fun really starts when two that don't particularly like each other (Opie and Little Mess, for instance) decide they must be on my pillow at the same time.  Yes, I do have a large pillow.  No, it's not large enough.

Being lulled to sleep by soft purrs.  Snuggling against soft furs.  Sometimes, it's just the right size. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment