Sunday, October 16, 2011

It Wouldn't Be Puddin' - Or Would It?


Puddin, my shy sweet senior Tortie girl, is like a ghost in the night.  Rarely out in the daytime, Puddin finds the darkest, most secluded spots in the closets to spend the daylight hours.

When darkness falls, Puddin emerges.  Suddenly she appears on my bed, or the back of the sofa.  She moves stealthily, not wanting much to socialize with the other cats.  And especially not with dogs. 



Photobucket

On rare occasions Puddin will venture all the way up to my pillow while I'm sleeping.  But only on rare occasions, because the pillow is the domain of Twink and Lillie-Belle, and occasionally The Little Mess.  It gets crowded up there.  And when Puddin shows up, fur can fly. 

Many a sound sleep has been interrupted by cat clashes.  That wouldn't be Puddin trying to get on my pillow, would it?

No comments:

Post a Comment